Tuesday 5 February 2013

Making Wind In The Willows

I am still in the process of drawing and creating the main characters for Wind In The Willows.  Below are some of my drawings I have created so far.

I have just been playing really with different mediums and styles.  I am at the point now where I would like to start thinking about how the elements would work together in a image, So my plan is to photocopy all the images I have made and begin putting together compositions and montages of the elements, and seeing how they work together, alongside this I will continue to create more characters and play with mark making for the background.












I have also realised that I would quite like to do some making and create Moles Homes as I like to bring to life little worlds where these characters would live!.

No comments:

Post a Comment