Tuesday 15 April 2014

Rimmel Advert (Colour Rush) 2014



My final outcomes for my MP will be a photographed shoe set and a short animation that will act as a mock-advert to tell the story of the colourful Circus world that these shoes live in.  I have looked at the wacky videos of Jeff Keen as it's the feel that I am aiming for in my animation.

Another video that caught my eye was the current make up advertisement for Rimmel Cosmetics featuring Rita Ora.  I love the bold use of colour and how the cosmetics are animated themselves, I also love how they have combined film and hand rendered illustrations with mark makings, it really has given me some inspiration.

I am still in the process of looking at a sequence and also need to talk to my tutor about the scale of the frames as I will be using I-Stop motion and then AE to edit afterwards and I need to ensure that I make the images the right size...it's all go - 2 weeks to go!.

No comments:

Post a Comment