Saturday 8 September 2012

Just So Festival, Saturday 18th August

What can I say!! - A totally crazy, busy and kaos experience.  Between myself and 1 other volunteer in the morning and an additional volunteer in the afternoon we helped make just short of 400 lanterns in just over 6 hours, Which means we beat last years record…So I feel very happy about that :)
It was a very challenging but really enjoyable experience, despite being drenced in water, PVA glue with tissue paper stuck to my hair and muddy feet, I loved the entire experience and really learnt alot in terms of working with the public in a live event.

If I get the opportunity to help at next year’s Just So Festival I would like to be more involved in the organisation of the Lantern Making, and I would also like to work with other students in my class to create a really fun activity for all to participate in.

At the end of the day I walked around the festival and looked at all the crazy, surreal and beautiful things that were created and made, It was amazing…Lord Whitney as per usual did some really brilliant things.
I look forward to ‘Just So 2013’






No comments:

Post a Comment