Monday 31 December 2012

Happy New Year!

I have been joining in all the Christmas festivities lately and have enjoyed a nice break after a frantic few months of moving house, decorating, essays and quick turnaround briefs!.  Today is the last day of 2012 and what a year it's been, I passed my first year and progressed into second year, I have also enjoyed volunteering at GROW Manchester and the Just So Festival in August, they have been brilliant experiences and I have learnt so much from them.

I also lived a life long dream of visiting New York with university, I am still speechless about that place! It was another world and I hope to go again in the future.  My knowledge and understanding of the Illustration world is growing more and more as I move through the degree and it just makes me more and more hungry to reach my goals and ambitions!!.

My new art room is all good to go and I'm very excited for the final brief of second year, which I will learn about in my return to university in January.  But for now my fancy dress costume is hung up in the wardrobe ready for tonight's new year celebrations.

Happy New Year to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment