Monday 7 January 2013

Ready for action !

I very much look forward to returning to university next week.  I have had a lovely christmas break and feel refreshed, with a new art room in tow ready for action!.  I feel excited about the new brief that I shall learn about on my return, this brief will be a long one and will take me upto the end of my second year, I can't wait to get stuck in and be creative again!, which reminds me I must start drawing and collecting again very soon.

Alongside the final brief, I plan to get involved with much more voluntary opportunities and get as much experience as possible under my belt, In addition I look forward to making contact with Illustrators in the industry and start thinking about making and selling handmade things such as trinket boxes, cards and books on arty sites such as Etsy and Ebay.

Here's to a very busy and hardworking 2013!

No comments:

Post a Comment