Monday 3 February 2014

Major Project Theme

After having a discussion with my tutors last week about my progress, we all agreed that I may struggle to creative a narrative and make from the subject matter I may or may not receive from my initial idea based on memory.  I have already been making collages and playing with ideas of circus inspired characters so it seems natural that I progress with this idea, but still incorporating the idea of memory.  I have ordered a few books from Amazon based on memoirs of circus performers and I know that there will be lots to work with.

I have also watched Cirque De Solei to gain some inspiration and I will also be looking at early 1900s theatrical and opera based productions for inspiration and ideas.  Until I receive the books from Amazon I will continue to make characters and research, as I want to build on my portfolio also.

No comments:

Post a Comment